Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Endings and Beginnings...



So 2014 comes to a close.  The last few years have been very full with many many changes, personal, work related and gaming.  This year , while I have enjoyed playing many wonderful games and told some cool stories with many players and friends old and new this year I said goodbye to my longest standing player.  Dave started way back in the beginning in 80/81, playing Moldvay /Cook.  One of my three original players.  33 odd years aint bad in anyones book! Well times change, life takes us on different paths.  I'll just say thanks for all the fun, games, stories and most importantly friendship. Its been a great experience and thanks for sharing so much of your life with me matey.
2015 looks like an interesting year.  Several things planned on the horizon, both personal , like that trip to Europe ( after five years saving! lol), as well as letting my game of 25 some years of Barra have a rest and seeing what we can create with a new group of players in KAAtooM. Hopefully the Traveller group will continue to play from strength to strength and it will be satisfying to get a superhero game off the ground and sustained.  Those are a few of my goal/anticipations for '15.  Once I return from the annual camping trip I will start to record my take on an Original/1st ed  AD&D mix for KAAtooM over on the PHB blog as well as post the Players Handbooks to their respective locales in KAAtooM.  Well if I think of anything else before going off I'll put it up here, if not hope everyone out there has a happy and safe hoilday season and an awesome new year too!
Cheers and Game On!
Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment